"We have doomed the wolf not for what it is, but for what we deliberately and mistakenly perceive it to be - the mythologized epitome of a savage, ruthless killer - which is, in reality, no more than the reflected image of ourself."
Testosterone Photos of wolves at the hands of man WARNING: Graphic Photos My Thoughts Wolves are our teachers, it's time we all got back to class..!!
We survive together or not at all..!!
WOLF HYBRID BILL OF RIGHTS
I am a wolf hybrid. Whether I am 98% or 2% wolf, I am still a wolf hybrid. I am not a dog and I do not act like a dog, I act like a wolf. I am an intelligent, loving, independent-minded creature and as such have certain rights. The following are 10 of those rights.
1. I have the right to the permanent companionship of other wolf hybrids or dogs. I do not wish to be separated from my own kind any more than other creatures wish to be so separated.
2. I have the right to human companionship on a daily basis. If you do not want to spend time with me, then you shouldn't own me.
3. I have the right to feel safe and protected - from humans and animals alike. This protection should be in the form of a secure enclosed pen or yard.
4. I have the right to try to escape from my pen/yard BUT I have the right to be kept from escaping by my owner's daily monitoring of my "great escape" activities. I have the right to expect my owners to perform the necessary maintenance to my pen/yard to offset my attempts at escaping.
5. I have the right to the proper amount and kind of food, plus fresh water. I also have the right to a clean, safe pen/yard.
6. I have the right to daily exercise and playtime with both the animal and human members of my pack.
7. I have the right to regular and proper medical attention. I also have the right to be treated by a vet who likes, respects, and is knowledgeable about wolf hybrids. I furthermore have the right to a vet who I feel comfortable and safe with.
8. I have the right to be treated with respect and dignity even when I am doing something "wolfish". In other words, I have the right to my kind of fun, such as digging, chewing, stealing, howling, etc. After all, I am just being me. Isn't that why you bought a wolf hybrid? I do not mind being reprimanded, but if you yell and scream and/or beat me, I may start to fear and distrust you; I may also start behaving in an even more unacceptable manner.
9. I have the right to adequate shelter and protection in all kinds of weather. I know that as a wolf hybrid I am pretty tough, but I need some way to keep dry when it rains, to keep warm when it is cold, and to keep cool when it is hot.
10. Most importantly, I have the right to be loved and cherished for the intelligent, loving, independent-minded creature I am.
Mariah The wolf I'm getting to know
Tiger Splash Tiger at the Boise Zoo.. Thank's for the pic Rick